1. To fill out an iForm, begin by selecting a field and entering data via one of the input methods.
2. This example shows the First Name field filled out using Writing Input. Writing Input refers to cursive or printed writing using your finger or a stylus. iForm Pro instantly interprets the handwriting. Alternative spellings are shown and may be selected.
3. Select the Keyboard Input method via the buttons in the upper right of the input panel to correct the interpretation if needed. To insert a space when writing either use the Insert Space button or leave a gap between words. A space is indicated by a small trough in the dotted line.
4. Use the Backspace button to delete the previous character.
5. When you have finished filling out a field, select another field by tapping the field on the iForm or by using the arrow buttons.
When you advance to the next field, the value in the current field is considered verified. If you change your mind about a value in a field, simply tap the field to edits.